Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Dog Room

To get the jist of it.... this room is no more than 7.5 x 11. Located in the very back end of my basement.

It has taken almost 6 months from start to finish to do this room. Now let's not forget, 3 Birthdays, Christmas, and everything in between (other Reno's) that put this renovation on hold.

I made some curtains out of "Herding Group" fabric, which I was able to pull 3 Yummy colours of paint from the Merle Collie. The colours are: Chocolate, Carmel and "Cinnamon Cake".

The concrete floors had to have some drycore cut to measure and then a resiliant floor, 25years guaranteed, scratch proof, waterproof, and some cushion. The floors look like ceramic flooring, almost a "slate" look - matching my paint colours on the wall.

After that,, the hard work... the pipes for hot and cold water... and all the plumbing to install the pro stainless steel tub!

Thanks Eddie for getting this room done for me.

Thank you Judy for all the white towels....or should I say, thanks for a your travelling husband - LOL!!!

This wall is the wall of my future Champions, yes I can be very optimistic. I have created the silouettes with stucco to give texture, and now it's just a matter of painting the individuals out. This will take some time, but, I will post them as I finish them.

No comments: