Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Pictures of Portia and Rosé finally arrived!

Sheesh!!!! That took over a month ! Funny thing, I have been at the postoffice everyday the first week they were due in the mail, I called everyday the 2nd week, then I just called here and there the last 2 weeks. When I picked it up yesterday, I went to the counter, told them I had a parcel, she looked everywhere for it, couldn't find it. I had to call Eddie as per the postmasters instructions and ask for the barcode #... which we got... and they still asked me for ID when she finally handed me the envelope????? Hello????? McFly???? What da???


Okay, rant is over. As promised here are the winning pictures of Portia and Rosé from their very first Conformation Show. To see bigger images and information please click on the links that follow their pictures.


Best Puppy in Group and Reserve Winners Bitch



Best Puppy in Breed, Best of Opposite, Best of Winners.


http://www.ruffleith.ca/Hopefuls/RaynaHopefuls/portia.html



Rosé with Reserve Winners to her sister Portia who was Best of Winners. Not bad for their first weekend out!

http://www.ruffleith.ca/Hopefuls/RaynaHopefuls/rosie.html

2 comments:

Laureate said...

It was worth the wait...nice pictures!

Pennylynn said...

LOL!!! Thanks Kim.

There are a few Easter bunnies that had to get cut out, but overall, I'm very happy with the pictures.

Aside from the dogs looking fantastic, does Bria look stylin' or what? Such poise.