Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Bitter Sweet Perserverance

Today at the Valley Kennel Club in Lombardy, perserverance to prove that I could get the final point on this girl came through with my girl L'Annie.

I scream at the top of my lungs.... She is now CH LAUREATE LANCOME taking Winner's Bitch for 3 pts. I DID IT!

TODAY I walk away from the ring, knowing that my efforts, persistance and determination only make me a stronger more knowlegable person. - TODAY is a start of a new chapter in my Sheltie life!

5 comments:

Laureate said...

Thank you Penny for going above and beyond with L'Annie!

It must be very satisfying to accomplish yet another goal this year.

All the best for what comes next...

Kim

Cool Design Shelties said...

Congratulations :o) Well done and good luck with the new chapter in your sheltie life - looking forward to hear whats will happen in the new chapter :o)

//Bente

judyf said...

Congratulations to you and L'Annie! I think it's great that you didn't give up until you made L'Annie a Champion!
P.S. I live with three of the Shelamo dogs.

Acadia Shelties said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! That is quite an accomplishment. I hope you stay up in the clouds for a few days.
Cadie

anamchara1 said...

Many, many congratulations, Penny ... you're having a terrific year! Truly just rewards for such hard work!

Bren