Thursday, January 7, 2010

More pics of pups


All snuggley - on the right 2 females... on left and "upside down" 2 males


It's too hot... I'm outta here

Hey Watch it mister - I've fallen and I'm trying to get up!

I love ya Bro. (2 male littermates)

That's "Charlotte" in the middle... what a Beautifully evenly marked face....
Pretty Pretty Pretty


Oh look, I'm sitting! Do I get a treat?


If you ain't movin'.... I'm stepping over ya!  - Face plant into the wall..
Nice sister eh?



Your squishing me!!! You weigh an pound!!!   uuuugggghhh!
Get off me!!!

I smell people in here.

2nd one to have eye open!!!  yes I typed eye! This is the male

3 comments:

Chris (Kel-Lani Shelties) said...

Oh my...that 3rd picture with her outstretched "arms"...I just wanna reach across Canada and pick her up! :) They're all so beautiful!

Barb Mack said...

The pics are all awesome!!!.....difficult to pic a favourite....all so cute snd cuddly

Pennylynn said...

Chris!!!! Stretch those arms!!! How is your girl doing??

Barb... It is very difficult.. BUT there are a few that really really stand out... we only have time here to see .... Right now.. I'm enjoying their puppy breath and little kisses.... probably because they couldn't see who they were kissin. LOL!!