Monday, March 15, 2010

Our Newest Hopeful - Ruffleith's Barolo Di Rionda ~ "RIO"

This was the last male born to Portia on January 14, 2010.  I have been watching him since the beginning... he is my favorite...and he is showing alot of potential right now... I hope I hope I hope.... I pray!  He is lovely. 


Thank you Tyler for taking his first portraits.  pssst ... next time take the shots dead on, not at an angle... you will learn that next year in your photography class... other than that... he is looking good.









5 comments:

Chris said...

He's absolutely beautiful! I love him!! :)

anamchara1 said...

What a cutie patootie!! Terrific pics on the table ... he's such a good boy! Looking forward to watching him grow up ... best of luck with him!!

Jo Ann said...

Hi Penny

Your keeper pups are certainly very pretty (and handsome)!! You must have "the touch"...! You'll have fun at the summer shows with these pretty babies!!

Jo Ann

Linda said...

He is lovely, all your show picks are so very elegant, just love them. And his name "Rio" looks very fitting.....

Cindy said...

Rio is such a handsome boy. I love his little brown face. Hope he is everything you have been waiting for ... good luck showing him.