Friday, March 26, 2010

Reflections of Yesterday Once More

As I waited for 1,00's of files to download (dial up) from a site that I am working on, I had some time to go through my own files and transfer them from the computer's hard drive to a stand alone.


During this "purge", I come across a few baby pics of Ty and Bria, ... and some newer ones at the age of 15 and 17 - and one of myself that was taken last year  So to express how I felt at that particular moment, I decided to drop what I was doing (cause filing is really boring) and create some art to reflect what I felt, my thoughts and feelings... Kind of an emotional purge - sorta speak... yes I am weird like that.

After some reflections of "yesterday" I became quite emotional seeing how they have grown so fast, right before my eyes.... it's like they just got here - I was 26 years old.

Now, they are almost finished highschool.... in a blink they will be gone starting their own life.

Lookin' back on how it was In years gone by
And the good times that I had
Makes today seem rather sad
So much has changed..........

..........All my best memories
Come back clearly to me
Some can even make me cry
Just like before... It's yesterday once more
...Carpenters


Yup... I can't see the monitor anymore.

No comments: