Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Raining Dogs!!! & a followup to my latest post

I will be starting my "show circuit" next weekend in Petawawa.  Although I am not showing there that weekend... I'm going to catch a show.  While I am there, I will be keeping a small supply of Dog Breed Umbrellas in my Van on the offchance that you may be there too and want one.

As much as these are great gifts for "dog lovers" , they are also great for breeders / handlers / observers that go to outdoor shows.... and when it's really hot!!  The small umbrellas do really well for keeping the sun off your head and shoulders and are not cumbersome.

And of course when your running to the ring in the rain... and don't want to hit someone in the eye with the tips of the large umbrella!!! - the small ones are perfect!

The large ones of course are, just that...  "Normal large umbrellas" - NOT Golf size umbrellas.

SOOO if you are interested in seeing them or purchasing them.... drop me a line and I will ensure I bring them to the upcoming summer shows this year!!!  Prices are $8 and $15.  Limited quantities... and all proceeds are going to my CIBC Run for the Cure Campaign this coming October.

Thanks !
________________________________

FOLLOW UP:  A friend of mine, Val, emailed me about the post of the statue of Jesus and said that she researched the artist and he actually created the same sculpture but in bronze and it is situated in Rome! The one there and in Ottawa are lifesize.

So today I did some research too and you can go on the artist's site and see this statue... and hopefully check out some more of his wonderful work!

No comments: