Tuesday, June 8, 2010

She shall lived locked up in the tower till she is old and grey.....

This is a pic that I think Brianna took of herself, or had the help of Taylor... not sure... but whoever took it... i think it is the most beautiful.   Yes, I know I'm her mom.... but really????  she has the most beautiful big hazel eyes and beautiful complexion.... and look at that smile... her braces after 6 years... are out... she loves to show those pearly whites.


So I had some fun with the original pic, because she just has these qualities about her in this image that just reminds me of the old nostalga pictures of decades past... the pin up girls on product posters... you know... coca cola, ford, camel cigarettes, old war posters...







My babies all grown up... 15 going on 30...
**my eyes are swelling....I got to go***


2 comments:

Shelamo Shelties said...

and her personality shines thru just as gracious .... just wait for her Prom!
I'll have to be there with a lg kleenex box :)

Laureate said...

Her smile looks wonderful; such a pretty young girl.
Love what you did with the photos...you are so creative (and talented)!