Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving never looked so good....

Some of you know that I purchased a new camera about 6 months ago... and have truly enjoyed using it.  This thanksgiving, I wanted to see if I could maybe take some pics of food to see if they would turn out like those ones you see in books.... to my surprise and joy, some of them did!

I only wish I had taken the After pics... but getting dinner ready for 8 is a huge task... and I completely forgot about taking pics at this time.  Maybe next year.... or Christmas!

You can view the pics on my facebook account.  You don't need to sign in or anything.

in addition: last week, which we would normally do this weekend, we headed out to the chickadee path (Beaver Trail/Stoney Swamp) and had a great time with nature...

AND last but not least - our trip to the pumpkin patch to get ready for Thanksgiving... you can see these pics on my Travel blog

http://ruffleithroadtrips.blogspot.com/ 

1 comment:

anamchara1 said...

Wow, your dinner pics are awesome!! Thanksgiving was over two weeks ago, but now I want it all over again ... your photos are making me hungry!! :)