Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rayna and Dot T enjoy the snow and sun

The sun was a shinin' today but really cold.  Rayna, Dot T and I ventured out... but it was not a long stay.

Here are a few pics to see

Na Na Ray (Rayna - Grandmother and Mother Hen)

Woooo hoooo Na Na... Look at me go!

She kept running back and forth so fast.... most shots... the legs or feet are cut off. But seeing her through the lens of this camera... I'm really starting to see the beauty.  Structure was never a doubt... her look is now really getting my attention.  She is slow to mature... but wow....I like her. 

Rayna always takes nose dives in the snow... then sneezes.... I got it on camera this time!
Ahhhhhhh  CHOOOOO

I love you Na Na


Lovely side profile of a head...fancy swancy

More pictures can be seen on my facebook page.  You DO NOT have to sign up or be a member to view these.
Facebook Images Click Here

Hope you like em'

3 comments:

Chris said...

What wonderful pictures - just love the one of Rayna with the snow - and the love you na na one. Dot T is growing into one classy looking little gal...lovely!

Barb said...

Awesome pics!!!!....looks like Dot T was having lots of fun...favourites, Rayna sneezing, and the love you na na....she has really grown over the past few weeks.

Cindy said...

Rayna is a beauty, no doubt about it, as is her granddaughter ... love the "luv you na na" shot ... priceless. Axel sends his love to his Ma and Na Na too!!