Sunday, February 27, 2011

The PosterBoy for the Taekwon Do Tournament receives 3 Gold Medals!

Show mamma your medals again and let me be
sooooo proud!
I have spent over a day and a half going through over 300 images and 8 movies finding memorable images to put on the blog and on facebook.

The movies I will try to upload once I can figure out how to make an HD video into a web-based video that can be viewed.  Each movie is about 90 seconds long.

I have taken still images from the movie and saved thim as images.  The clarity is not there, but... you can get the just of of what happened.

The images and full story can be found on my other blog:  http://tyandbria-taekwondo.blogspot.com/






as well as more images on facebook.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Congratulations Tyler!
Fantastic job!!!