Monday, August 1, 2011

He's in his bikini - **construction workers cat calls**

As Kim puts it, "He's in his bikini". I say "he's Naked"... potatoe  - patoatoe... it's all the same really???? but for the sake of argument... what a bikini!!!! ~ He looks damn good honey! - if I do say so myself.

Saturday I had bathed Rio as I noticed tuff's of hair here and there.... I figure it was time to bathe him and give him a good grooming session, considering we were off to Kim and Pete's for a photo shoot. This boy is now 18 months old - stupid me... it's that time that they really blow their coat... and yes...it was like winter when I took the blow dryer to him. Yup... hair - hair - hair and more hair – dancing in the air, getting in my eyes… in my shirt (just like hickory sticks).

The following morning,  we got to Kim’s and starting "show grooming him"  - more hair was coming out. YIKES! There was nothing left of him.

Kim took the bull by the horns... waved her magic wand (okay scissors) and holy smokes!!! This is what was presented before me. Not bad eh?






Thank you so much Kim and Pete for taking time out of your day to do this for me.  He is breathtaking.. can't wait to see him in his adult coat.

2 comments:

anamchara1 said...

Great photo session, Pennylynn! Even in his "bikini", he still looks pretty darn good! :)

cindy said...

He still looks wonderful. Axel is blowing his coat too!! we will have to get together for a play date ...