Wednesday, March 28, 2012

3 Hopefuls from Juno's Litter

3 out of 5 pupies by BPIS CH Shelhaven Outback x Laureate Alinea (7pts) will be grown out as Show potentials. 

The litter was is co-bred with my my good friends Kim Aston and Peter Culumovic.  The two beautiful girls are theirs.
Laureate Juniper - Owned by Kim Aston and Peter Culumovic


 Laureate "Twiggy" - Owned by Kim Aston and Peter Culumovic

 
and my boy ~ Ruffleith's CC Revival - "Revil" 

After 10 days of suggested names on Facebook, one really stood out..- Thanks MaryLou! AND a co-owner came forward and helped make that name decision alot easier.

We will be sharing this boy with Maureen Lynch of Shelamo - and we wait and watch him grow.

FRIVOLOUS STUFF : Some of my favorite CCR - Songs
Bad Moon Rising, Before You Accuse Me, Bonita , Born On The Bayou, Brown-Eyed Girl , Down On The Corner , Good Golly Miss Molly , Have You Ever Seen The Rain? , I Heard It Through The Grapevine, Little Girl (Does Your Mama Know) , Looking Out My Back Door , Proud Mary , Suzie Q , Traveling Band

1 comment:

Chris said...

I like the name "Revil"...very unique! They all look great Penny! :)