Monday, March 19, 2012

Ruffleith's No Name

It's very rare that I don't have a "name" for most puppies, as you all know from past posts.  When in a co-breeding environment, you don't want to get toooo attached to those of Show Hopefuls that may not end up being yours. This boy is one of those situations.  I liked him from day one and so did co-breeder Kim Aston. 

All brown... he stood out like a sore thumb.  Always a good size... not going over... and then at 6 weeks... seeing that he progressed nicely.. not really going off anywhere. 

Kim had first pick of the litter. She hummed and hawed, and put all pups of potential on the table.... pondering pondering....... it was intense.  LOL.  It was truly one of those decisions that you don't want to rush into.... no matter what.

She then made a decision, weighing on the "overall package" and choose the bravest, most outgoing, and flashiest  pup in the litter....and that was her "Miss Twiggy".  A really really pretty little bitch - she will be fun to grow out for sure.

My turn.  My "first" pick...- I couldn't get this Brown boy outta of my head and heart.  It's just that gut feeling of .... I like him lots - and I like what he has to potentially offer my "young" kennel.  And that gut feeling, normally works out for me.  **fingers crossed**

Now I have to find a good name for him... as I find he is getting better and better and really showing his fun personality...he is not going anywhere soon... and I'm tired of calling him "hey you".







Give me that food

Potty Break - ahhhhh
Thanks Maureen Lynch of Shelamo, for helping me out to try to keep him still in this very laid back photo shoot - it didn't work... but I know you tried.  hahaha


1 comment:

Shelamo Shelties said...

You're welcome, I had fun! He was TOO interested in having FUN! Checking out what the winter left behind. Pics tell us that :)