Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Magnify This!

This is a German engineered - Jena Instruments Microscope. This is one that had been used at the University of Ottawa, Biology Department... this has a magnification that you can see more than what you may want to see, however that being said, it sure gives you a clear CLEAR picture of cornified or non-cornified cells and other cells that are important in the breeding game - you can almost see their eyes...LOL!!! hahahahah!!!

I picked this baby up for a mear song and dance... a lame dance at that.... Can we say "START THE CAR"!!

I found it on KIJIJI in Kanata - the previous owner had the on-line ad up for 14 hours

Double Whammy - I found out that this is going to be used next year by my son who is taking Chemistry and Biology.

Worth every penny if it helps with his assignments and gets him that passing grade.

2 comments:

Shelamo said...

You lucky dog!!! What a find, it will be one of the best (cheap) investments you will make in the breeding game. Now you just have to put my lessons into practise. Here's hoping it produces lots of Champions in the years to come.

Maureen

Pennylynn said...

Maureen, See my next story...

I Can't express the gratitude I have for your help and teaching, mentoring at a time of need.

Thank you