Saturday, May 2, 2009

A.I. stuff - Top Secret!

As much as I would love to share more information with all of you..... I can't until such time as pregnancy is confirmed, TOP SECRET STUFF ya know, however....

I would like to thank Maureen Lynch of Shelamo, for giving me a "Breeding" AI lesson last week, and sending me away with all the required supplies to try and go it alone. Yes ALONE - GULP!
A very informative and thorough 2 days... taking smears, looking through the microscope to determine cells and supplies needed for the future and of course the big lesson on gathering and inseminating.

Once the lesson(s) was done, I was more than excited to purchase/order some supplies and look for the microscope to look at my "findings". (See microscope purchase below)

I just finished getting the last of my own supplies, the last of it was stain for the slides from the Vet.., me gonna be a science guy tonight.
As you can see from the picture, and I'm ready to apply all that I have learned from my one-on-one lesson(s). Bring it on!!!
Again Thank you Maureen for being there and helping me out. **keeping fingers crossed **

No comments: