Tuesday, April 14, 2009

On the Road Again

We left at 6:00 a.m. to make our way to pick up Remi and Rayna in Tottenham, Ontario. A 6 hour tour - one way. We did a few stops for a stretch and food/bathroom breaks all the normal stuff that one does on a long trip.

What beautiful country side on highway 7 especially coming into Port Perry (7A) and the outskirts of Peterborough... Beautiful Victoria homes, and Farm houses, with barns! Just beautiful. I wish I had my camera .... next time...

We finally see our dogs - they have have been gone for over 33 days! It saddened me that both don't even recognize us nor want to come to see us - no wagging tails.... no NOTHIN! After some persuassion... realization of who we are, the light came on. "Take us Home!"

6 hour drive back, no one wants to eat... still a bit stand offish....so we just settle in for the night.

The morning is a different story... I think they know that they are back home... everyone jumping... barking... wagging some major tail ... and more and more less stand-off-ish.

I'm so happy to have my babies back home and by the looks of Remi... I think he's happy to be home too!

No comments: