Sunday, May 24, 2009

There's another Champion in DA HOUSE!!!!

May 22, 23 & 24 - Richmond, ON.

Needing only 1 point to finish her Canadian Championship, today at the Richmond Show, “Portia” went Best of Winners, Best of Opposite Sex over specials for 5pts and is now CH Ruffleith’s Tinta Rufette making this the 2nd home-bred champion from Ch Laureate Rachael Ray’s first litter.

This also makes 9th canadian champion for her sire BIS BPIS AM/CAN Ch Shelhaven Alaris.

Thank you Brianna for stepping up and handling Portia in the "Best of Breed" Ring while I had Remi in as a special. You presented her very well – especially on the table – which I know you hate.


To top everything else, Ch Ruffleith’s Remy Martin took Best of Breed and Group 2nd. (Does it look like I'm a proud mamma or what? - I just luv him)

Many thanks to Judge Cathy Scotton and for your heart filled critique of both our puppies.

Pictures are being mailed... I will post as soon as I get them.

Thanks Maureen for helping Brianna and I out with the "Winner's Circle" for pictures. That was one noisey and windy corner today!

5 comments:

Laureate said...

Hi Penny,

Wow, what a way to finish! You are on a roll!

Pennylynn said...

UNBELEIVABLE day Kim! I cannot begin to tell you. What started as a totally spastic weekend... who woulda thunk this!

anamchara1 said...

Woo hoo, Penny! That's fantastic, what a weekend! Many congrats!!

Bren

Maureen said...

Penny, glad I was there to share in your exciting win! even if you did beat me ... lol

hope your Winning Pics turn out .. it was certainly a hair spray day!

Maureen

Pennylynn said...

Brenda, Thank you so much. If I could only tell you the start of the weekend - but the Sunday was definately Sweet indeed.

Maureen, the hairspray was useless! I tried to put some in their ruff before the show... and it blew back into my eyes! I'M BLIND! It was such a beautiful sunny day, with a miserable wind. Everyone looked like Farrah... even the men.

But I must say an awesome day - cause - I beat ya - LOL!!!!
Respectively speaking of course - LOL!!