Sunday, June 14, 2009

Day 2 - No Sneaking on Sunday

Today was a road trip. Eddie started the dog run at around 5:30 this morning. I took my son to Quebec to see my mom for a real quick visit. She found a deal on lint rollers and plastic mixing bowls 3 / $1 .... so I have $8 worth of stuff here. (only 3 bowls)



I then visited my youngest sister down the road from there for about an hour, and then I had to pick up my daughter at her friends for 11, drop off my son to his friends at noon, do groceries - so needless to say, no time to sneak around and take pics.


When I got home, Eddie was "that's it for today" and came in to relax. It's really hot, but a storm is on its way.... Here is the pile now.


compared to last night:


I would say alot has been done. He also used a tamper to really pack the crushed stone




He's working on this tomorrow....

No comments: