Saturday, November 21, 2009

I taught I taw a puddy tat!

This is PussPuss.  He's one sexy cat.  Long lanky legs, he has the catwalk walk......and he is full of himself.



His name started off as Foster.  We found each other at a local vet when I was picking up food.  There was a poster up for free kittens... Eddie and I had been humming around the idea, cause Brianna just loves cats.  The Vet Tech comes out and says.... I have a kitten here that needs a home, his name is Foster... he has a Berneese "foster mother" that takes care of him.... so he used to big dogs. He was found in a barn with no mom or siblings in sight.

What a horrible story.  So I took him home. Brianna called him Brat.... because he was really spunky and .... well... a total brat!

I on the other hand, from a french background, started calling him "Minew" but changed my tune, being that everyone here is english... so Puss Puss became my call name for him.  Well ... he stopped paying attention to those who called him Brat.... and Puss Puss is now his name.

This guy loves dogs.... and is always trying to play with them.  Rayna is very obliging.... but will grab his neck to get him out of a room if her kids are anywhere in sight.... The pups think he is just wonderful to play with.  PussPuss is introduced to the pups when they get their first shots.... it's brief.... but..... he likes to check them out.... and vice versa.  He is a very gently soul.


Come play with me!



Weee this is fun!

Puss is also a bugger.  He hunts for bugs in the morning and when he finds one....the meeeeeow that comes out of him is very loud, sometimes too much to bare

Where did you go?  What's that sound?

Something is making a weird sound at my moms face...


Now something is going in and out......the noise.... what the noise


I must kill it! 
****me screaming now ****
Puss hates the camera.... and I have a scratch on my hand to prove it
Hopefully my camera is not broken from it falling on the floor.....  LOL!!!

No comments: