Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Titt for Tatt - Puppies will be in Santa's Sac!

After helping out with some troubleshooting with Dreamweaver and Photoshop, Maureen of Shelamo, confirmed that Rosé is definately going to have some puppies!

Rosé has been off her food for about a week now... but just regained her appetite this morning. 

Her whelping date is December 25th.  More Information

**singing as I leave the blog***  just hear those sleigh bells ringaling, ring ding dingaling liiiinnnnnggg

Thanks for giving me some good news Maureen!  **doing happy dance***

6 comments:

Shelamo Shelties said...

just glad my fingers could do the walking :) and bring you some GOOD CHEER!
Maureen

Pennylynn said...

Good Cheer indeed my dear Watson, Good Cheer Indeed!!!

Thanks again!

Hopefully my assistance was helpful... not to do a happy dance but at least... help out.

anamchara1 said...

Congrats on the great news, Penny! Here's hoping Santa brings you something really special!

Linda said...

Ho Ho Ho, here's hoping that Santa and his reindeers deliver a special something for Christmas, its going to be a Christmas to remember.

judyf said...

A linebreeding on a great bitch, CITY ANGEL. Yeah! Let's hear it for the girls!

Pennylynn said...

Thanks Brenda and Linda... so do I. This will be my first litter with my "Kennel name" bitch. I'm very excited. My first puppy from my first litter, is having puppies of her own...

Judy... she reminds me of a bitch I had that unfortunately did not have offspring... loved her soo much.... City Angel reminds me of her... her whole structure and look. I just Love her look