Friday, February 26, 2010

"Axel" is now on tour


I had a visitor last night. This is twice I have seen this lady. My keeper states that she is going to be my new Mom.
I had something called a bath the night before…. I don’t highly recommend it, considering you freeze your tail off once it is done. I could not stop shaking. Then my keeper dried up my fur with towels and then took a red gun out that fired warm air at me? Like that really scared me.  NOT!
I think she was trying to reproduce some Rock and Roll concert effect….you know that wind thingy blowing their hair around….but I mean really??? What was the point I can’t even sing or play an instrument? I don’t get it. I think she is expecting way to much from me.

So there is my new mom. A lot of questions and answers are going on. I'm engaged in this conversation.  You can always learn.  One I couldn't comprehend - my new mom asked when I get New Turd.

New Turd? What the heck? She is going to get new Turd every day… sometimes three times a day? And I don’t understand my keeper saying when I’m 6 months old… has she not been paying attention when she is cleaning up our area? DOH! Hello?

I’m sure my keeper will be getting a phone call tonight regarding my premature date of my new turd and that she doesn’t know what she is talking about. Wish I could be a fly on the wall.  Farmer Brown the sky is falling!

My new mom says that she will continue to send pictures… so I hope to stay in contact and talk to you all again. My new name will be Ruffleiths Axel Rock n Rose if CKC agrees.

Bye for now! Luv ya’

Axel

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your new mom's nice.

New turd? Neutered??

Axel said...

So I presented my New Turd as soon as we got home, it seemed to make New Mom very happy ... funny lady. It was a horrific drive thru a snow storm to my New Home. I was fine ... New Mom not so much. So this New Turd in six months, sounds interesting, can't wait to see how that turns out. Thanks for the story Old Mom, I love it.

Pennylynn said...

Hi Priscilla. Yes new mom is very nice.

and Yes. Neutered. I was using a play on words...

Turd is poop.

Chris (Kel-Lani Shelties) said...

New Turd - LOL...too funny!
Axel is such a handsome boy, hope the CKC accepts that name, it's a good one :)