Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spot light on Lily

After school while the sun was still out, I asked my son, who has taken a yearbook course and has expereince on a NIKON D90 (lucky kid), if he would mind taking pics of Lily.  Off we go.  I bait, try to position, make her look pretty... and Tyler, lying on the ground, takes the pictures.

This is what we got! I will have others on my site in the next couple of days.... the kids need the computer at the moment!


Lily is pictured here at exactly 17 wks of age.  Happy B-day!





 See ya in the rings with my sister! tee hee
This is Rosé - checking to make sure all is okay with her little girl - what a Nosey!

Here is Aunt Portia - doing the same thing.

2 comments:

Laureate said...

Great shots! Very pretty baby...

anamchara1 said...

Terrific job ... Penny, you have some really lovely puppies and some VERY talented kids!! :)