Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ruffleith Sheltie Calender

There has been a number of emails that I have received over the past year about the stories I put on my blog with some of the pictures I take, and how certain pictures are quite amusing, so i put together a calender of all my favorite "funny" pics... and a couple of my favorite cutie pie ones.

Unfortunately I have not included everyone from Ruffleith, but if there is anyone who would like a calender with a specific picture included... let me know and we can get that done for you too.

The calander is 8.5x11, cerlox bound, and really hardstock paper (almost cardboard).  There is a hole on the bottom so that you can "nail" it up.

The Cover



The Back (shows all the pictures that are in the Calander)

$22.00 (shipping and handling and taxes included)

No comments: