Sunday, October 3, 2010

Pups are 3wks - too pretty

Bright sunny day, so while Rosé went outside to get some sun, Granddam Rayna and I took the kids from their bed and let them loose on the floor infront of the patio door to get some sun too, and of course take sme pictures.  Rayna was making sure they didn't get off the blanket.

I'll be posting some pictures on my blog on the pups, but the majority of them will be on my facebook account - if your interested and have an account.

Female 1




Female 2 - looks like she likes the camera eh? - weird



The boy.... geezo... he is just something else...  love him





Everybody say.... awwwwwww

Rayn likes him too....

2 comments:

anamchara1 said...

Darling little faces, Penny ... you must be delighted! Sweet little eyes, too ... very, very pretty babies!

Nan said...

Awwwww, that little boy is so stunning,,love the eyes on these pups. Great pics of them all, but that boy really loves the camera, and it he. I think I can hear him saying he wants to come to Maine in 5-6 weeks. Yes, I am almost positive he did say that,, yip, yip, yip, wanna take a trip, to the good ole USA, gotta make a way, to get myself to Maine, where a reall nice lady will give me my name,,,,from Nancy