Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hobbes' first Fun Match for Obedience Trials.

Hobbes has 3 human moms and a dad.  2 of the youngest moms are Samantha and Carley.  Both these girls are so involved in his everyday training and obedience Training.  Carley has stated many a time that she would much rather do Agility with the boy. 

This is their first Fun Match to see how much they have learned and what they need to concentrate harder on.  Overall, the 3 did a fantastic job and are willing to stick with more obedience training and hopefully one day soon compete!  Yeah girls!  Great job!  Keep it up!  and Hobbes... Listen, learn and have a blast!!!!


This sitting around is boring.

Stand and Stay was hard for me. The judge (my weekly trainer) wanted to come pet me with out me moving! Imagine... OK, I will practice for next time...



Off lead... no problems here.

I'm watching

   I see you over there - and am waiting patiently - but can't wait till you call my name and say Hobbes COME

Yooohoooo, I'm coming mom!


I love U... and I am not taking my eyes off of U
Are you proud of me? I'm doing pretty good aren't I?

Perfect!!

1 comment:

Shelamo Shelties said...

remember my days doing obedience at that age; fun matches are the perfect training grounds for all to learn - love the attention! hard one to work on, so be pleased it's there now.