Saturday, May 21, 2011

Better late than Never

Been really busy in the past month or so.... I have been meaning to put some pics on the blog, just..... never enough hours in the day.

So this is going to be a mish/mosh of stuff.

Arnprior dog show: I met up with Cindy who own's Rosé's Son from her first litter - Axel
We gave him the "show grooming" treatment and Brianna took her camera... and snapped a few pics.....  Ain't he handsome!




The Daffodiles were in full bloom.





Rosé is always on high alert aroundme... she is my Watch Dog.... so funny, cause she is sooo sweet.
The next 2 pics... similar running / jumping in air shotd.
  LOL!!  Duncan at 8 years of age.... he loves to run!


Rayna... rules the roost!
Rio - Look at me!
Yup... he ensured that he could grab the ball at any given time... this is his Ball!

Little miss Rose and her nephew Rio.  He is 16"

Don't think about it tooo long Rose...

Back off Gramma!

Rio is such a happy happy boy.

Protected in the backyard up on the fence, between the tree and "dogs" I look to find 2 beautiful eggs.  I hope all goes well, that they are born and live to experience life as we know it.  Well, a birds life.

The lilacs are blooming
Don't know what this is called.

The miniture bearded Lily's are starting to pop out

The Better late than never part... really... 
This is now the burial ground of my very first sheltie pup that lost his life on Christmas Eve 2009 - yes.... 18 months ago. 
Along side of him is Portia's 2 Sons from 2 different pregnancies.
(Still borns - Early and late 2010)

yes... life is soooo busy that one forgets certain things..always saying I'll do it today.... and today never comes...Plans that were planned out, but never happened... procrastinating... I hate it.  Today... with the sun gleaming... and working in the garden... I stopped to smell the roses... got the shovel... picked out the most peaceful spot... and finally gave these 3 babes a proper goodbye burial.  The lone daffadil and the peoney plant will remind me of them always.  Beside the rock is my sign "Sheltie Crossing"


 The first green puppy (early placenta detachment)
born at Almonte vet - pic taken by Dr. Amanda Malloy.
No has ever seen a green pup... alive anyways.  He was special for all.
We called him the Grinch.. and ask the people by his name at the Vets... they remember him.

He lived one day.

4 comments:

Mary Lou said...

The plant with the yellow flower looks like lamium to me. I have it in both yellow and a rose/lilac colour.

Chris said...

Such gorgeous photos Penny - love the action shots of the fur-kids and the balls. What a shiny coat on Rosé and such a long coat now on Rio - all of them handsome/pretty indeed!

Linda said...

Penny, such a nice memorial for your babies, very touching!!

Cindy said...

awww my boy is handsome for sure. he sure would have fun at your house, love the action shots.