Saturday, June 13, 2009

Before and After Gardens

As I am not allowed to work on my dog run **husband's orders**, I have been told to "do something else" so, I have found old pictures of the outside home and of course new ones.

One must remember, the front yard had over 20 trees - 20 big ugly trees - that were cut down the first summer we moved here 2005. Unfortunately I did not take pics at that time, or I can't find them, but here is what the yard looked like AFTER the trees were cut... still pretty ug.

Before:


After: (River Stone Garden with Water Fountain)

Before:

After - this pic really does not do it justice....... :

Before:

After: We have also painted the exterior of the home and put wood Board and Batten up for siding, Painted the trim white and added new windows to the west wing of the home.

New windows for this area will hopefully be done next year as well as a reface of the fireplace...

YUP.

Before:

After:

No comments: