Saturday, December 26, 2009

The litter is doing well.



I was able to pay more attention to Rosé's pups yesterday (yes I kissed and hugged them dearly). Mom is sooo good. She eats, drinks, and then sleeps with them 24 / 7. They are gaining weight nicely and very content..... not a peep. I decided to take some pictures yesterday.

Of course the one photographed the most, I think my fav so far. She is the smallest in the litter, but oh so pretty (She is pure for sable - full white collar). I can hardly wait to see her and of course the others grow up. There is a male I have my eye on too... but time will tell for sure.

There are more pictures of the pups on my site if you are interested in seeing some... most of them are of this little girl. I plan on taking some once I get some natural light in the room... 3 days of freezing rain in the forecast... blaaaeeeeek!

P.S. - Some Blog History --------------------------------------------

Kim Aston told me along time ago that I should have a blog. A great medium for "release" she says...... To which I must agree.

As much as this is not a blog that showcases big gorgeous pictures of nature and dogs, it's creation was to become a Diary of sorts. I do at times like to add pictures - I love stories with pictures.... but all in all, it's a place I can ramble on... tell stories of potential interest, daily life experiences - some funny.. this is my "release" for my days of happiness and sadness.

Thanks Kim for this great suggestion, cause I feel a whole lot better today that I let out some emotions - and people are very supportive via the comments or emails that I have received. Not only yesterday, but everyday. I feel like a stronger person.

1 comment:

Laureate said...

Hi Penny,

I'm so glad the litter is doing well; they look fat and content.

I am glad you decided to blog. A spot for you to share what you will; a place for you to be *you*...I enjoy visiting.

Looking forward to seeing how your guys grow.

Cheers, Kim