Monday, January 25, 2010

Bitin' the bullet sooner than later....

As I recently mentioned in one of my blogs, I am looking into a camera that I may purchase in a year or so.  Well by God does the time fly or what!  LOL!!!

This past weekend my husband convinced me to get a new camera.  I've been getting "okay" pictures of the puppies and kids with my 5 mp Canon Powershot A95 for about 5 years now, but nothing of WOW and alot of blurr from low lighting... and whatever other excuse I can think of.

There was a deal that I could not refuse, yes folks, "START THE CAR !!!!"

Here is my new Canon T1i 15.1 MP DSLR Camera Bundle with 18-55mm lens and EF-S 55-250mm Telephoto IS Lens, 2 Battery, charger, 58mm Filter and Bag Kit

It’s packed with features both refined and new. In addition to its DIGIC 4 image processor, 15.1MP CMOS sensor and 3" Clear View LCD, this impressive T1i is the first in its family to feature Full HD movie recording capabilities.

I hear Tim Allen Grunting - Can hardly wait to have some time to figure this baby out.  Most likely starting this weekend.



2 comments:

Laureate said...

Cool...welcome to the dark side!

Looking forward to seeing another layer of your artistry.

Kim

Cathy said...

That camera is so nice! I love my Canon!! Got a book this past weekend that is supposed to help me learn how to use it LOL
Mine is Canon EOS Rebel XS/1000D for Dummies....
they have other ones for Dummies too if you need it. I sure do as I still haven't figured it out lol
Cathy