Friday, January 22, 2010

More of Rosé's puppies

For all of you who are looking for female puppies...
You don't know what your missing! 
It's the boys that really steal your heart
(gee kinda like in real human life eh?) tee hee



Here is "Hey You"  I asked him to put his best sad-sack face on for this picture.  Not bad.



I can watch you sleep all day (Bernie looking at Charlotte)

The Aerosmith song "I don't want to miss a thing" comes to mind. 
I can lie awake, just to hear you breathin'.... why's ya smile when you were sleepin'......


My sweet Lily
I love Black and whites. A little history. My father used to have a dark room set up in our basement when I was young. He used to take me on outings and take lots of pictures of Ottawa and landmarks and stuff. He has a 360 view of Ottawa on the Mackenzie Bridge prior to the Rideau Centre ever been thought of. We used to develop our own film, images (black and white) and sometimes even place images on cups and plates.

sigh....**reminiscing**  kay it's over.... next

The next segment has been seen a few times on other websites, but what the heck... if you can capture the moment... go for it. - Cause it's funny!


We are staying up all night!


Bernie?  Fight it.... come on!
 
 

Must ....stay..... up.....


Can..... not...... surrender


Good night

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahahaha! Too cute!

Barb said...

I agree with you....boys are the best!

Those pictures are calendar worthy! I love, love, love them!

Pennylynn said...

oooooo a calendar... hmmmm... me just might make a couple... and hand them out to let's say my friend in B Ville. yup.

Priscilla... welcome to the blog. I'm glad your enjoying the stories and images!