Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Portia's babies are almost 4 wks old!

Let us start with the "Star" of the show.  Miss Portia!  If it were not for her... these cuties wouldn't be here.  (well, ya, of course with the help of Mr. Tarantino too)

She is looking very well, if I do say so myself - although it looks like she has her nose twisted out of joint or doing an Elvis/Celine Dion impersonation

"ya. Whatever"

Hi.  I'm a boy.  The last one born.  I look a bit like my mom... and my Aunt Juno. I think I may be called Vinnie or Vino (pronouned VEE no) or Rio - something Italian like that

I'm a boy too.  I'm the second last one born. I'm the biggest of the crew. All 1lb 14 oz of cuteness.

I guess you can call me the middle child. I'm the only Girl surrounded by these rowdy boys. I'm very petite - only 1 lb 3 oz. I fit in my keepers one hand... she holds me all the time. 

She is always putting her lips on my face - and then there is a weird sound. She says, I am cute enough to eat.  Do you think she would?

Hi.  I was the first born.  I have markings that remind my keeper of a cape.  Superman she says...but I don't look like a "Clarke Kent" ~  So I told her to call me Lex or Luther... for now. 

Today she said I look like a villian with super micro hearing powers. I don't understand why she would say something like that - I don't get it. -**what was that? my brothers are planning an escape tonight"??


You can see my "cape" in this picture.  I'm at the back.... near the cow.  See what I mean?

The 3 amigos - Bonjourno!


Love this guy!

7 comments:

Laureate said...

Really cute little ones! Looks like you have a few more stars in this litter...

Pennylynn said...

Tee hee.. I'm happy with this litter too.. I feel very lucky.

I, like the Rayna litter, am in no rush to make drastic decisions... so I'm happy to be able to take my time with these guys - enjoy them.... and then figure out where I want to go with them. Hopefully all are intact!!! hahahahaha

Can hardly wait to go camping at the shows this summer!!!

Cindy said...

Portia looks great and those are some handsome boys you have

Chris (Kel-Lani Shelties) said...

Hey "Superpup", we like your cape too! And you and your brothers and sister have such gorgeous colored outfits! You're much too handsome and fuzzy for Lex...how about Dean? (Dean Cain) or Dino?

They're all "super" looking puppies :)

anamchara1 said...

Very sweet faces, Penny, really promising puppies ... congrats again!!

Pennylynn said...

Hi Cindy. Thank you. Portia is my pretty princess and yes some of that prettiness has been passed down... hahahaha

Ms. Kel-Lani. Your too funny. Dino? I went out with an Italian Boy with the name of Dino back in highschool...but he wasn't AS furry or AS cute as this guy! LOL!

Brenda. Thank you **keeping fingers crossed** I need a boy here!

Linda said...

Penny. Oh my goodness they are all so cute, just love the ear "Up in the Air". Isn't that a movie with George Clooney? he's co sute...I mean the pup..... love the girl, you are going to have a hard time deciding.....A Star is Born, with Robert Redford and Barbara Streisand....